Friday, October 21, 2011

My Princess, 1 year {Las Vegas Children's Photographer}

I'm awful at putting my posts up in a timely matter. Like, I was done with these pictures 2 weeks ago. Yeah, I know. I'm lame.

Anyway....

You may recall how I said it was next-to-near impossible to get my daughter to sit still long enough to take her picture?

Haha! This time I had a plan!

It went something like this: I would set up in a relatively "unfamiliar" environment, put her in a big fluffy skirt, put lots of necklaces on her, and have the camera on continuous shoot all in the hopes of her sitting still just long enough so I could get SOMETHING.

It worked! She sat still for about 6 minutes before she decided that the necklaces could move WITH her and then she took off!

But I got images so wonderful that I even had to get a big canvas done. <3 YAY!

So enjoy!










Awesomeness:



Now, stop me if you've seen this before. WAIT, DON'T. You know it's the best.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP