Friday, October 21, 2011

Michael Paul, 9 months {Las Vegas Baby/Children's Photographer}

I'm so lucky because I have 2 little supermodels at my disposal. :-)

I ordered new backdrops and I needed to "test" them out, and what do you know? It was time for my nephew's 9 month pictures! Yay me!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE my new brick backdrop and how I can't wait to try other things with my rust one.

Then I can't tell you how much I can't wait to get MORE and do it all over again.

And pouring over these pictures, I smile at every one because Michael is so easy with that smile of his and he's got a new "pirate grin" that is too funny. I love that little man!

**Sorry for the photo overload- I crashed my laptop and couldn't make any collages this time!


























0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP