Friday, August 28, 2009

My Family Portrait

I've been debating many things since I decided to embark on this adventure. How often should I post? Which pictures should I post? What should the "tone" of my personality be? How many pictures should I post if I have over 30 that I like? Should I make them 1 post or 3?

Do you see my dilemma?

So let me tell you about me and what the answers to my own questions are....

My name is Christine (obviously). I've been into photography since I got my first 110 camera 20+ years ago (and no, I'm not that old). I'll always have a soft spot for my 35mm that had a self-timer and allowed me the chance to take my own picture A LOT and I'll never forget when I got a cheap panoramic 35mm and I made my friends model swimsuits and run through the sprinklers. We were 12. And now I heart my Sony digital and Nikon DSLR. Lots of good times.

You might notice in my first two posts that my tone is serious/business-like. That's not really me, but I don't want to put myself out there in the beginning on the off chance that you might think I'm a total dork. I think I have a little bit of humor and I'm a good person, so hopefully as things get going, you'll notice that.

So to answer those questions....

I figured I should post as much as I can right now. I mean, you need to see some proof that I can manage a camera, right? So I'll post as much as I can with what I already have. Of course there will come a time when I will run out of material, but that's when I really have to get to work. That's where you come in! Call me.....I can always use new pics on my site!

Which pictures? All the ones I deem good enough. Old ones, new ones. 30 of the same people (those are coming). I mean, sometimes you can't help it if you have so many good ones of the same people. It's not a bad thing! But maybe I will break it up into a couple different posts. Children, family, mother/daughter, etc. It will just look better that way (I think).

So that's a little bit about me. Feel free to ask questions. I have nothing to hide and am open to any suggestions. I can always use new ideas! Thanks for listening.

And now..... the picture we used for our Christmas card 2008.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP