Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The S Family {Lincoln County Childrens/Family Photographer}

*whispering* So, at the wedding my best cousin asks me if I would take her family picture for a surprise Christmas present for her mom. *end whisper*

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I managed to squeeze it in on our way home.

I love Lincoln County because there are so many cool places to take pictures. The possibilities are endless! We took these on the train tracks in Caliente...which was awesome and something I have wanted to do.

It was cold and windy, but we got some good stuff. Some due to bunny ears on the photographers head, a life-flight out of the hospital, or continuous shoot. Either way, I think we scored!

















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP