Monday, November 21, 2011

Mom's Wedding {Lincoln County Wedding Photographer}

The toast I wasn't brave enough to make at the wedding (cue tears before I even start):

"Never in a million years did I think my mom would get re-married. Not because I didn't want her to, quite the opposite, but because she never felt worthy enough.

I always wanted her to find someone who would think she's as smart, funny, caring, kind, and as beautiful as I do.

It took her moving to Pioche and a lot of ups and downs, but she did. And for that, and for Dan, I am grateful.

I love you so much Mom. And welcome to the family, Dan!"

***Warning: Photo overload (with random commentary)!


Jessika did not want to walk down the aisle-






I LOVE Mom laughing in this one-

She's so happy...can't you tell?-





They kissed for a long time. I wanted to yell "Get a room!"-

Then Mom says "Let's party!"-

Yes, I am related to him. (Note the bunny ears)-

Note the spirit next to Dan on the right (I think it's his mom)-

My family-



Their rings are engraved with their names (you can kinda see it)-



'Nother spirit (behind Dan's head)-



I was thrilled to see that we had other guests with us that day. It makes me happy because I always wanted to know that "they" are with us, no matter what. And I know that they are proud of what they saw. :-)




Happily ever after.....

1 comments:

Kathy and Dave Hefner December 1, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

These photos are beautiful. They really capture the special day. My husband and and I could not attend but it sure looked like a lovely wedding. We are so happy for your mom and Danny. Thank you for posting these photos.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP