Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Mommy is getting married! {Las Vegas Couples/Wedding Photographer}

I'm actually kinda speechless really. I never thought my mom would get re-married and I would be her photographer.

NEVER.

But she is, and I am. I couldn't be happier for her! She deserves all this and so much more. She found a great guy who treats her like the queen she deserves to be. He found the love of his life who would go to the ends of Earth for him.

This is how it's suppose to be.

If you didn't know, my mom is the best. She asked me to take her engagement photos and then I volunteered to design her invitations. I don't think she realized it, but because of that, I am a better photographer. Because that's what Mom's do, right?

I love you Mom!







Then there's this photo. It's not one you would hang on the wall, or one you would even necessarily buy or even give a second glance to. But I do, and I love it.

Why? Because they are smiling and happy. And if that's what they do for each other every day until eternity, then that makes me SO HAPPY.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP