Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Aguilar Family - Las Vegas Family & Childrens Photographer

This is my co-worker & friend's family. She had been asking me for months to take pictures of her & her girls, but it was quite a chore to get them all together at the same time! But they came to visit for Thanksgiving and we got it done.

There's also a beautiful granddaughter in the mix and I got to take their first family picture.

I had such a good time, and I hope they let me photograph them again soon!

These are some of my favorites:


___________________________________________________________________


This darling is the youngest daughter, Dusty. She LOVED getting her picture taken, and I'll tell you what- she is such a superstar!


Raquel and ALL her girls....



Daddy and his baby girl....



4 Generations....



The girls....




First family photo....



Love those eyes!!!....



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP