Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Beautiful Ladies {Las Vegas Mother/Daughter Photographer}

For awhile now, my friend Jen has told me she wants me to take her picture with her daughter. Then she tells me she wants to do it with my brick backdrop.

Say what?! I LOVE my brick backdrop, don't get me wrong, but why not outside? Just why?

But okay....I'll do whatever my client wants me to do. Oh, and your mom is coming too? A generation picture?

Then I set up the brick backdrop and it's like angels are singing. I LOVE that backdrop. And then they all show up.....as beautiful as can be.

So when you have all kinds of good looking going around, there's no way you can wrong.

Let me show you.........













My favorite:



Told ya so. :-)

***Note: Now taking appointments for 2012, starting January 15th.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP